Adult and Pediatric Residential Programs
For individuals who have sustained traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, our Michigan residential programs are conveniently located in desirable neighborhoods with easy access to our affiliate Rainbow Rehabilitation Centers’ treatment centers, schools and other community resources.
- Over 30 community-based residential locations
- Larger residential facilities
- Specialized Residential Programs that offer more independence
Home Care Staffing and Nursing
Expert treatment where the person served is most comfortable, in their own home.
- Nurses provide management medical care needs
- Rehabilitation assistants provide on-site care and support
Substance Use and Co-Occurring Disorders Program
Restore Recovery is a state-licensed substance use disorder program which assists individuals in creating and maintaining a substance-free, healthy and productive life.re duties.
Day, overnight and/or extended care options are available to give primary caregivers a temporary break from care duties.